The posts on this blog at times may contain affiliate links to products that I recommend. If you use these links and ultimately purchase a product from the linked site, I will be paid a small commission for the referral. This will not in any way change the price of the item for you when buying a product through my link. Here are a few things I believe you should know regarding these links:
- I will only recommend products that I use myself and love. I will never refer you to or recommend a product for the sole purpose of compensation.
- The views and opinions expressed on this site are 100% genuine and are 100% my own.
- Reviews of products that I provide are not manipulated by compensation in any way, shape, or form. I do not bend to make a buck. If I recommend a product or service, it is only because I believe it deserves endorsement.
This site may provide other links and references to other websites, including advertisements and promotions from third parties. Access to any such website is at your own risk and discretion. Your participation with these other websites is between you and such third party.
- Cookies can be turned off at any time by changing your browser settings. I am not responsible for content from this blog that is republished without my consent.
- E-mail addresses collected through the e-mail signup opportunities are only used to send you my latest blog updates as well as extra VIP perks and give you access to the Resource Library.
- I will not send you spam, and I will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose other than those stated above.
- You can unsubscribe to HomeGrown Harmony e-mails at any time.
While leaving comments and interacting with others on this site, please be positive, kind, and respectful. This is not a place for criticism and judgment but a place of positivity and sharing ideas. So let’s all be nice and keep the peace!
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com with any questions or concerns about any of these policies.
These policies were last updated November 26, 2016 and are subject to change without notice.